Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why Spanish?

When I sing in Spanish it sounds good to me. So I've been singing in English. Forever in support of the underdog. What a Wonderful World is the song. I don't know who wrote it. Just never could forget how Mr. Armstrong sang it.

Brazo Fuerte. This is what I call spirits of the Volcano. This is what, We, Kongo, chose to call our spirits' of the volcano, once in Cuba.

Yo Kuenda mambo con licensia Brazo Fuerte!
He who feels it knows it.

Being a medium for me hasn't been as much speaking as it has been sensing and seeing.

I had the great pleasure of meeting a brother in Palo who expresses this sensing as apprehension. That we apprehend the dead, in order to gain power, and give manifestation to our thought.

Brazo Fuerte is one of the few energies I have ever first and only, understood in Kongo terms. Brazo Fuerte led my Padrino to smile and make eye contact at his mention. I have one godaughter with a path of Brazo Fuerte. I have met two others with this Path. All were women.

If you have a path of Brazo Fuerte you probably spend way too much time thinking and lost in your own mind. Open your eyes. It is the world you should be contemplating, not yourself.
If you have a path of Brazo Fuerte you have a tendency to play yourself. You trap yourself. Are afraid. Stop. You are capable of blowing the top off any challenge or obstacle, like, WHOA! !! You are so beautiful, people cant help looking at you.
Why Spanish?
Cuz it sounds hotter. For real ya'll, if you heard my singing in Spanish, you would think I knew what the hell i was talkin bout!@!!

+o+o+o+o+o+Brazo Fuerte esta llamando! Viento malo no me toca! Mr. Armstrong claimed Mr. Kubrick as his teacher. Kubrick. Straight form Cuba. Un Kongo carajo!!!! Brazo Fuerte Mala Fama Brillumba Ngo+o+o+o+


"I see skies of blue,
and clouds of white,
the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night..."
from the song What A Wonderful World.

No comments:

Post a Comment